Where can I find rare metal?

1. What week and days are good to get some? i need some to get the ultimate difficulty. and where do i buy the bigger-than-four chain at?

User Info: leonheartstyle8

leonheartstyle8 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. I think the best way is to battle Alterna Wolf (the yellow) on week 2 day 5, they give you Rare Metal on Hard Mode.

You buy it at Shibu-Q Heads for 1x Scarletite; 3x Rare Metal and 1x Tektite.

User Info: Frozeneye23

Frozeneye23 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. (3.e) Rare Metal
    Noise:Brassbanfrog (No. 4)
    Story:Another Day
    Location:Station Underpass (Area Right Before Shibuya River)
    Difficulty: Easy
    Default Drop:30%

Analysis:They consistently show up in the Small Red Noise. Always comes up in groups of 4 and
    has a rather high drop rate. Should be able to consistently farm 4 rare metals per battle.
    On a side note, you'll sometimes run into Funkfrogs (No. 3) but the chances are pretty rare.

Hmm my info might be outdated, but you always seems to get 4 from this battle. Plus the frogs are easy to take down.

(2.b) Chain 16 (Recommended)
    Location:Real Life Solutions (Shibu-Q Heads 2F)
    Requirements:Scarletite x1, Rare Metal x3, Tekite x1

If you need any other drop information you can look here:
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=935689&topic=43089942

Once again it might be outdated, and if so I apologize. Hopefully that helps

User Info: soniccloud

soniccloud - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. noise Big bang frog
    # noise 2
    diffuculty hard
    percent 6.00% at level 1
    w1d4,5,6,7
    I would recommend chaining and go for the small noise. This should be the fastest way because they are easy to beat and find

User Info: Ignis3142

Ignis3142 - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. All you need is "Hard" difficulty level. Then, take a look at your noise report and see what ind of noises dropped a Rare Metal on Hard level

User Info: 13450_00

13450_00 - 5 years ago 0 0