Question from darklikex

Where can I find a tektite?

The pin that looks like 3 eggs.

Snow-cat-zilla answered:

You can find Tektite from these Noise:
Brassbanfrog (a red frog, Normal mode) found during Another Day in most places
and from Emo Corehog (a purple hedgehog, Hard mode) found during Week 2 Day 4 most places.

If not just buy it in Shibu-Q Heads 2F. Although, I gotta admit, I find it annoying to do that cause it's quicker to find the noise to get the tektite.
2 0

arceus130 answered:

Method 1- Fight Noise that drop it.
To find out which Noise drop it and at what difficulty, visit the Wikia and press Ctrl+F. Then, type in Tektite.

Method 2- Shibu-Q-Heads Floor 2.
1 1

suicidesilence2 answered:

On week 3, day 3, I had about 11 by the end of the chapter. Maybe I'm just lucky.
0 0

MogLord answered:

Play another day. When you reach Pork city you should get many tektikes from the noises there. (I ended up with 99 but if I could get more than 100 then I should get)
0 0

pappushaana answered:

The red coloured froggy can give you on normal at drop rate 15. The blue thrash minks(also called the death thrash minks) will give you on hard at 11 d.p. also the Grindcore Mink(these are two thrash minks together) gives you on ultimate at 20 d.p. Hard corehog, Emo corehog, and Melodi corehog will give you on Hard at some d.p. The blue penguin also gives you on ultimate at 20d.p. The taboo kangaroo gives you on hard at 40 d.p. and the progfox on ultimate. The red and the grey crabs also drop on ultimate and normal respectively. The green crab also drops it on ultimate. The Decadraven drops it on hard and ultimate and the Easterraven drops on hard. The big white elephant will also drop it on normal.
0 0