How do I get past level 8?

1. I cant get past level 8 on barbie and the 12 dancing princesses i can jump on top of something because its too high and the books dont help either and none of the other effects wouldnt help either.
    How do i jump on top?

User Info: afghanbuffness

afghanbuffness - 7 years ago

Answers

1. I have got there but i am so sorry i don't rember well have you tried the ribbon?

User Info: bigprom2

bigprom2 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Just use the last one (speed) and there you go but on the mirror I don't now

User Info: puppymagic_4225

puppymagic_4225 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. My daughter is having the same problem in the clock we have tried all but cannot get up its just too high. Please help!!

User Info: Jackieask

Jackieask - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Same problem - any one have an answer - my two girls are getting fustrated

User Info: andrewsteele23

andrewsteele23 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. Can you help me i cant get past the last level 8 it to hard.

User Info: catwoman33

catwoman33 - 4 years ago 0 0
  6. Okay, to pass that part you need to use the red icon on your touch screen. When that is selected, go on to the highest ledge and hold down the Y button and run. Jump as you get to the end of that ledge and you should land on the ledge at the other side!
    I hope this is helpful!! :)

User Info: Bethan1144

Bethan1144 - 3 years ago 0 0