Question from SUPA_GLUSTEE

Secondary class help?

So I'm just thinking what to change my party into
I've go all of the secondary classes apart from sage and superstar and my party consists of
Monk
solider
mage
cleric

what do you think my party should be?

Griffen78 answered:

hm...well go get sage :P and this is only a sujestion, but change the cleric to a paladin and possibly change the mage into a mage knight?
and change the soilder into a battle master and uh....idk about the monk...he;s prob fine
3 1

Answers

Yutaka133 answered:

Im keeping my party the same until i get further into the game. Btw im about 15 hrs in just got past dorchborg i have no clue what the town is called its the town after the second port you come too.
0 1

Shaddowval answered:

I kept my hero as a Minstral and added a monk, thief and cleric until level 40 for all of them then switched the hero to a warrior the mage to a wizard, to unlock sage and the thief to a ranger to backup heals, i do a lot of damage and with the hero as a warrior i can block damage to my healers, also a ranger can fight effectively from the back row allowing it to take less damage making it a good healer. I'm doing well at end game, but yes I find that a monk is probably the best damage dealing class so i left mine the same.
0 0

JesseH21 answered:

Gladiators have the Fisticuffs skill too, so if you have yet to master it, switching to a gladiator will let you continue that path. The downside is that they arent quiet as agile, but they do get heavier armor than the monk.
0 0