Question from FangsSam

I just beat the Black Knight now what?

I just beat him (Black Knight). Then I went back to town, talked to the king he tells me something and now I'm stuck.
And where is the bulletin board?
Please try to help. Thank you to everybody who is trying to help me answer this question.

darkdragon30544 answered:

The princess will ask you to talk to her room and she will tell you to head to Zeeba or something like that, it is the only town in the map area where you fought the black knight. Head to the top left corner of the screen. and you will should find the town. Enter and head for the house that is on the top right portion on the map. It is near the river without a bridge so you will have to walk around behind the tree. You will meet two old ladies, talk to the one on the left and they will tell you a little nursery rhyme. leave head back to the entrance and the black knight will come in and a cut scene will happen. Leave, and head for the forest behind the town, it is in the top left corner of the screen. You should find a poison pound along the way. When you get to the forest head for the big black spot on the map, you will have to go through poison water. You should see some ruins once you reach the black spot. Transverse the ruins and watch out for those monsters.
1 0

Answers

exCLOUDyGH answered:

I think the Bulletin Board is the thing you see in the 8:51 in this video...:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9vvJnPyF2M

PS: I don't have the game... still waiting for the Spanish {European} version of this game...
0 0

mlw2025 answered:

Go to the princess room and talk.
1 0

How do I beat (Wight Knight)? Answered Kendra1989
How do I beat Wight Knight? Answered anima-aisu
Mage Knight Job? No! Answered TomGreensmith
Where do you go after you defet the wight knight ? Open apost01
Unlocking Mage Knight Job? Answered Ampria