Question from i_Am_DeAtH84

I am going with mage and was wandering?

should I go with mage knight or paladin after leveling up and how would I unlock them?

Answers

justsotired answered:

I would personally go with mage knight due to the fact that it is the best of both worlds: strong attack // strong magic. There are videos on YouTube showing how to unlock them both.
0 0

Jonkenden answered:

You might want to stick with Mage or go Sage for more magic oriented style. Magic knight and Paladin are nice but their spells are largely supportive, so if you want to be blasting opponents then you might want to look elsewhere.

Also even if mage is a "base" class doesn't make it all that inferior to more Advanced jobs. Mages still have among the most impressive spell lists and among the few to have the highest level element spells apart from the dark line.
0 0

Best Mage Equipment? Answered M1L9K9_3
Mage or Sage? Answered LamboB1
Mage or Ranger? Answered TheVeyron
My mage/spellcaster? Open nivek96
Mage Knight Job? No! Answered TomGreensmith