Stat Growth?

1. I was just curious if stat growth is exclusive, best I can give is an example.

If I play a warrior to 99 and never change classes will I be a better warrior that someone who switched classes as he was playing?

Or are stat growths exclusive and we would be the same 99 warrior stat wise. (Save stat points on level up if there are any.)

User Info: Summer2

Summer2 - 6 years ago

1. The stat growths are exclusive to the class, however, there are boosts to stats that come in the skill trees. The ones in weapon trees only apply when using the weapons, but the ones from the class-specific skill trees apply no matter what class you are in. So a level 99 warrior will not necessarily have the same stats as another 99 warrior, it depends on what weapon they are using, how many skill points they have in that weapon's tree, and how many points they have in different class skill trees.

User Info: frankieg301

frankieg301 - 6 years ago 0 0