Rarity?

1. ok, the image tab has a char. decked out in all metal slime armor, but says the metal king sword is only 3/5* in rarity? Does that mean there is better?

User Info: aerofanadam

aerofanadam - 6 years ago

1. There is a more rare sword. In fact, there are 5 swords that are more rare: 4/5 = Erdrick's Sword, Stardust Sword, Nebula Sword, and the Supernova Sword. 5/5 = Hypernova Sword. The first four are made with alchemy. I don't know about the Hypernova Sword though. But yes, there are swords more rare than the Metal King Sword.

User Info: Dragovian1

Dragovian1 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I think its accidently put to 3/5 in rarity... I havent seen a rarer sword in this game myself, and i have hnted fr rarer items since release, i havent tried the multiplayer yet, so there might be an extra reward, such as better sword! ^^

User Info: 6juhziz9

6juhziz9 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Hypernova Sword is made with the same ingredients as the Supernova Sword, if I'm not mistaken. It's a small chance of the alchemy pot basically having a critical success and giving you the better sword. This supposedly holds true to all of the rarest weapons in each category.

User Info: VulpesMundi

VulpesMundi (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0