Question from aerofanadam

Rarity?

ok, the image tab has a char. decked out in all metal slime armor, but says the metal king sword is only 3/5* in rarity? Does that mean there is better?

Dragovian1 answered:

There is a more rare sword. In fact, there are 5 swords that are more rare: 4/5 = Erdrick's Sword, Stardust Sword, Nebula Sword, and the Supernova Sword. 5/5 = Hypernova Sword. The first four are made with alchemy. I don't know about the Hypernova Sword though. But yes, there are swords more rare than the Metal King Sword.
2 0

Answers

6juhziz9 answered:

I think its accidently put to 3/5 in rarity... I havent seen a rarer sword in this game myself, and i have hnted fr rarer items since release, i havent tried the multiplayer yet, so there might be an extra reward, such as better sword! ^^
0 0

VulpesMundi answered:

Hypernova Sword is made with the same ingredients as the Supernova Sword, if I'm not mistaken. It's a small chance of the alchemy pot basically having a critical success and giving you the better sword. This supposedly holds true to all of the rarest weapons in each category.
0 0

Are there any 5-star rarity ITEMS? Answered To4oo4
Where can I find Blighten Rock? Unanswered GodDammitRoss
How to get thirty tags with one game? Unanswered Katniss_lv_DQIX
Baramos Strategies please help? :( Open dragokiller321
I need halpbeating Godwyn? (both forms) Open DragonLord465