Question?

1. How do you become a paladin.

User Info: superdom4

superdom4 - 6 years ago
    When do u get that there .

User Info: superdom4

superdom4 - 6 years ago

1. When u get to the Desert town that starts with a G head to the top of that castle and talk to the chick behind the fountain and do her quest

User Info: Zaane1291

Zaane1291 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. In Gleeba above the palace and behind the fountain is a paladin, she gives you a quest to use whipping boy 10 times in the djust desert as a warrior and then you unlock paladin, it's pretty simple really.

User Info: Shaddowval

Shaddowval (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 1
  2. From what I know you use Whipping Boy Ability successfully 10 Times, by actually taking 10 hits for your Selected Party Member by whipping boy's effect, to complete this quest. In essence you must use Whipping Boy Effect on a party member, then one monster must attack that specific party member in some way for the quest to progress..
    I.E. Party Member X uses Whipping boy on Party Member Y, Monster Z attacks Party Member Y, Party Member X takes the hit for Party Member Y then Quest for Paladin Vocation is 1/10 complete, for 100% Success you must Repeat a similiar scenerio 9 more times to fully complete the Quest.. I also hear that if gain a LVL 15 Paladin, you can return to the same Paladin "Lady" for another possible Quest, but being without a LVL 15 Paladin I don't know what that quest is yet. Good Luck.

User Info: chaosjr7

chaosjr7 - 6 years ago 0 1

Question Status
Question??? Answered
One question? Answered
Question?? Answered
DLC Question? Answered
Question about Seeds? Answered