What languages does DQ9 play in?

1. DQ4 DS would play in English, Spanish, or French depending on the language you had your DS set to. Does DQ9 DS also have these (or other) language options?

User Info: pdrydia

pdrydia - 6 years ago
    Very sorry; I meant to specify the North American version of the game (and of DQ4, for that matter).

I'm fairly certain that Canada and the U.S. get the same cartridge, if not always the same packaging. A friend let me know that the packaging of the Canadian game advertises the inclusion of French, which is the first time I've heard of a game advertising any language options. Most games I have don't bother advertising the inclusion of language options, you just find out if you load it up with your DS set to another language.

User Info: pdrydia

pdrydia - 6 years ago

1. I got the answer from another forum. The U.S. version (possibly also the Canadian version) plays in English, Spanish, and French, based on your DS's language setting.

User Info: pdrydia

pdrydia - 6 years ago 0 0

1. Depends on which country's version your playing ex. in America and Europe it's in English.

User Info: ZERO1234567

ZERO1234567 - 6 years ago 0 1
  2. Well...It's depend on where you live...Example:I live in Quebec,Canada and the game is in French and English but I don't think in U.S.A. it has French...

User Info: spyro202

spyro202 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Depends on the version you buy.

User Info: kjam9

kjam9 - 6 years ago 0 0