Where can I find Magic Water??

1. Its for a side quest, and I just need to know!!!

User Info: Nintendork2468

Nintendork2468 - 6 years ago
    dragonriderz81, none of the "set" items are magic water. If you got lucky and got one from the blue chests then congrats, but that's a random reward.

User Info: Azn_Playah

Azn_Playah - 6 years ago
    thanks but I found some, apparently you can eventually buy it

User Info: Nintendork2468

Nintendork2468 - 6 years ago
    There is no "set place" except maybe one or two chests in the the Alltrades tower. Otherwise you can start buying somewhere, Idk exactly when, I forgot.

User Info: Nintendork2468

Nintendork2468 - 6 years ago

1. The Jinksers drop is for magic water, also a shop south of Abby ( where you can change your job), there is fishing town, which sells magic water for 500 each

User Info: Nebion

Nebion - 6 years ago 1 0

1. For that quest, the only way to get it is to farm the fire spirits in the hexagon dungeon. It's their rare drop at like 1/132 drop rate. I tried to farm it and gave up so I'm hoping to just find one through normal gameplay later and come back to that quest.

User Info: Azn_Playah

Azn_Playah (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 1
  2. When the king of Stornway asks you to defeat the Wight Knight, go to the Loch north of the castle and and fight him. Return to Stornway, talk to the king and princess. then head to Zere in the northwest. there talk to Alanna in the northeast of town. Afterwards the Wight Knight will show up again. talk to him, then leave. Go northwest to Brigadoom. Make your way to the thrown room and fight Morga. After all of this, return to Stornway and talk to the king. one of the rewards for completeing all of this is the magic water.

NOTE: before taking on Morga, I was level 11. Otherwise it could be a hard fight.

User Info: dragonriderz81

dragonriderz81 - 6 years ago 0 3
  3. Hey i dont get any magic water after that quest
    can someone help for this quest ?

User Info: apink21

apink21 - 6 years ago 0 2
  4. And where is the original location of magic water ?
    I can't find it...,,can someone help me ?
    Im gonna die for this quest (-_-)

User Info: apink21

apink21 - 6 years ago 0 1
  5. Does anyone know where to find fresh water??

User Info: rccx

rccx - 6 years ago 0 3
  6. Jinkster's drop them, at the Tower of Trades

User Info: Nebion

Nebion - 6 years ago 0 0