Question from blazingearth

How do I solve Quest no. 024 ?

A farmer called George from Zere asked you to chase away the betterflies that keep attacking his crops. He says he'll be happy if you can just get rid of ten of them. So far, you've managed to oust 0. Well thats the quest's description... please answer and thank you.

blazingearth provided additional details:

Don't really know how to "chase the betterfliy" please give me the step please, because when i make it run from me, and have it out from the field, still my quest is no improvement..is there any information popped that you have chased it(like the other quest)?

manadart1 answered:

You to go in battle with first when you do just defend until they run away.
0 0

Answers

Kiroku answered:

In the field south of Zere you will want to chase the Betterflies off from the field; Killing them is worthless to you.

When you have chased 10 off go talk to George and your reward is a Seed of Defense for a job well done.
0 0

How do I solve Quest 41: Slimon's Quest? Answered nWoWhammy
How do I solve (quest 157)? Open yuiop980
How do I solve (quest 180? Answered 88Ger
How do I solve quest 23 ? Answered rousmc
How do I solve quest 72? Answered Mr_C_Guy