Question from Yutaka133

Where is the frickin alchemy pot?!

Im 9 hours into the game just got past alltrades abby....where the hell is the alchemy pot?!

Yutaka133 provided additional details:

Thanks guys i figured it would be like DQ8 and it would just pop up in the plot sooner or later.

JesseH21 answered:

You get the alchemy pot after going back to the Quester's rest after beating the Wight knight quest series. A cutscene will occur and Erinn will give you access to the alchemy pot. Unfortunately, unlike DQ8 you cannot take the pot with you.
2 0

Answers

Vuish answered:

The Alchemy Pot is found all the way back in Stornway, after you defeated Morag and spoke to the King. There should be a scientist-looking guy (wearing glasses) in the center of town, left of the sign, who will have a quest for you. After that, go to the inn, where Erinn will present to you the Alchemy Pot.
0 0

rccx answered:

In the stornway inn
0 0

TheTaker3k answered:

After you defeat the wight knight just go into the quester's rest, after a cutscene you will get the alchemy pot, however, it can not be taken around with you. The good news: it's instant alchemy
0 0

linkboy196 answered:

You can find it at the inn in Stornway.
0 0

kjam9 answered:

The inn at Stornway after you beat the Write Knight and then talk to the king.
0 0

When can I use alchemy? Answered DragooN_25
Alchemy Recipes? Answered blabberdoo
What does alchemy mean and how do I alchmise something? Answered travjune
Why can't I learn alchemy recipes? Open Ghlis
Someboy can help me with alchemy list? Answered LightnessZero