Question from Yutaka133

Does anyone know where to get a bronze knife?

Im assuming the recipe for the thief's key is the same as in 8? I have iron nails i just cant find a shop that has bronze knife/dagger

Answers

Kidlink77 answered:

The Stornway and Coffinwell weapon shops sells them. That's as far as I've gotten though, so maybe the upcoming shops beyond Coffinwell will sell them to. Hope this helps.
1 0

Requiem_Blade answered:

Once you get to dourbridge, there will be a large tent on the eastern side of town. Go there, talk to capn' max meddlin, and offer to trade him at least 4 mini medals. He will give you the thief's key.
1 0

connorDSmad answered:

Just buy it.
0 0

cheesepuff121 answered:

You could buy a bronze knife in the shops in Stornway and Coffinwell, or you could give Max Medlin' in Dourbridge 4 mini medals
0 0

gamecreator1 answered:

You can buy the bronze knife in stornway the weapon shop
0 0

AustinMC26 answered:

In dourbridge if you go up the stairs near item shop there should be a circus style tent where a pirate collects mini medals. Give him four mini medals for the key. You can also get the knife at stornway weapon shop for 200 coins
0 0

Knife and wand? Open epb45
Where is the "Clay Mine of Glee" and the "Bronze Lair of Bliss" Grottos? Answered IamSacred
How do I beat Tyrantula? Open BennyBoodna
Where can I find Blighten Rock? Open GodDammitRoss
How to get thirty tags with one game? Unanswered Katniss_lv_DQIX