Question from InuYasha75

Levithan?

I have come to a port town that says a Levithan brings them fish so they do not need to go out to sea. I have spent the night at the girls house to get to next day and she is gone, what do I do next?

InuYasha75 provided additional details:

I have figured out where to go I now need advice on it my whole team is lv 16 Warrior (me), Martial Artist, Rouge, Priest is my line up

Shaddowval answered:

Your team is fine, I had the same except for i was still a minstrel and I found it to be rather easy fight.
1 0

Answers

tikky34 answered:

At some point while in the town, I believe Jona will tell you to come see her "at night". Rest until evening, then go to the Mayor's house in the West end of town to see them discuss. If you've already done this, then behind the mayor's house is an exit you go through West of town. Go through a few caves, then you will see the Mayor and Jona on a hill. This is where you will fight Llevithan.
0 0

mrroxas0 answered:

Um, i would change just a little. Fishy is a lot stronger than before and is mad. I beat him with the team i used to kill Corvus, but i had two dead guys and the other two half dead. He's not as easy as all that, but he's not hard either. just GigaGash him a few times :D
0 0

How do I beat Tyrantula? Open BennyBoodna
Where can I find Blighten Rock? Open GodDammitRoss
How to get thirty tags with one game? Unanswered Katniss_lv_DQIX
Baramos Strategies please help? :( Open dragokiller321
I need halpbeating Godwyn? (both forms) Open DragonLord465