Question from jeremygordontx

Is there any way to see Skills' descriptions before / after purchase?

Is there any way to see the description of the skill in-game before and/or after you purchase them? Am I missing something? There doesn't seem to be any place in the interface to get the description of the skill and what it does. That seems like a HUGE oversight to me on the part of the game makers if that's the case ...!

Answers

lastelixer answered:

I don't think you can see before. But once you have it, if it's a Spell or Ability, you can see the description in battle when you go to it in the menu.
0 0

TGSnowwy answered:

It's not "in" the game, but you could check the "skill/spell FAQ" under the FAQs tab at the top of this page.
0 0

Zaane1291 answered:

Sadly no theres no way to look at them other than the strategy guide probably (or at least i havnt found a way yet and I've beaten the game)

But the good things about the skills are almost no matter what they are going to be usefull since unlike spells they carry over to other class's and you can use them just as u would if you were that class (except the weapon specific skills which you ofc need the right weapon equip)
0 0

Skills Question? Answered pagkaon
Question about skills? Open xuan88
My hero's skills maxed? Open DragooN_25
provide me with OHKO skills? Open Yosyi
Is it possible to learn every weapon skills? Answered blissandvoid