Is there a DQM: Joker reference?

1. I've read that characters from previous DQ games would make appearances in the game. Is the protaganist of DQM: Joker showing his face at all in this game?

User Info: glitchunter75

glitchunter75 - 6 years ago

1. well i havnt seen one but i think that its only the ones from Dragon Quest series not Dragon Quest Monsters (despite how much i loved that series T_T)

User Info: Zaane1291

Zaane1291 - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Im 15 hrs into the game and so far none that i have seen.

User Info: Yutaka133

Yutaka133 - 6 years ago 0 3
  2. It's only when you connect to DQVC, in time, we might have characters coming to our inns. I don't how long it will take though. When I started playing my Japanese version, I got almost the entire crew off the bat, but the game had already been out for almost half a year or more.

User Info: Moulinoski

Moulinoski - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Well its only been out about a week for people in the US.

User Info: lazymaster02

lazymaster02 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. My friend found a code for the action replay that brings all characters to your inn and there werent any from DQM.

User Info: Metalslime13

Metalslime13 - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. I haven't seen any of the characters from DQM:Joker, but I have seen some of the monsters from Joker showing up as enemies in high level grottos.

User Info: Pokegirl

Pokegirl (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0