Question from glitchunter75

Is there a DQM: Joker reference?

I've read that characters from previous DQ games would make appearances in the game. Is the protaganist of DQM: Joker showing his face at all in this game?

Answers

Yutaka133 answered:

Im 15 hrs into the game and so far none that i have seen.
0 3

Zaane1291 answered:

well i havnt seen one but i think that its only the ones from Dragon Quest series not Dragon Quest Monsters (despite how much i loved that series T_T)
1 0

Moulinoski answered:

It's only when you connect to DQVC, in time, we might have characters coming to our inns. I don't how long it will take though. When I started playing my Japanese version, I got almost the entire crew off the bat, but the game had already been out for almost half a year or more.
0 0

lazymaster02 answered:

Well its only been out about a week for people in the US.
0 0

Metalslime13 answered:

My friend found a code for the action replay that brings all characters to your inn and there werent any from DQM.
0 0

Pokegirl answered:

I haven't seen any of the characters from DQM:Joker, but I have seen some of the monsters from Joker showing up as enemies in high level grottos.
0 0

Do I have good Vocations? Open LyliTheMinstrel
What now...? Open Nster90
What team would be more effective vs legacies? Open Nster90
What is the full set of 5 star armor for all vocations? Open Rangerstealth
Worth staying as a Minstrel? Answered SebazWorld