2 Questions ?

1. 1. Where can i find sorcerer's ring?

2. Where can i download treasure maps?

User Info: LucarioLatiosDS

LucarioLatiosDS - 6 years ago

Answers

1. I'm not sure on Sorcerer's Ring but the treasure maps can be downloaded with Erinn when you canvas for guests, just like you can share your own.

User Info: Shaddowval

Shaddowval (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I'm not sure, but I think alchemizing is the only way to get it. Select "try your luck" and alchemize the sorcerer's ring with 1 skull ring and 1 saint's ashes.

Shaddowval is correct about downloading treasure maps. You have to canvass for guests.

User Info: Neku_Phones

Neku_Phones - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. I got my first treasure map from a quest. The quest is a guy who needs some kind of medicine outside of Zere rocks. Then after you get the map, you still get new ones once you conquer the first one

User Info: firesnake346

firesnake346 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. A sorcerers ring can be created in alchemy(skull ring+saints ashes). There are three quests that give you treasure chests. the first is a quest given by Christopher Collapsus outside Zere Rocks(granite tunnel of woe Lv. 1). The other is given to you by the king if you just go and talk to him at some stage after beating corvus(random map of ???? Lv ?). The last map is given by a boy on the large hill south of alltrades(only accessible with Sterlings Whistle). The quest involves fighting gigantes's which can be found at the Tower of Nod(north of coffinwell). You will need the rangers skill, Mercy. reward is a map(random map of ???? Lv ?).

User Info: grimmraeper

grimmraeper - 3 years ago 0 0

Question Status
I have 3 questions? Unresolved
4 Questions ? Answered
3 Questions? Answered
2 Questions? Unresolved
A few questions ? Answered