How do I do Gladiator quest?

1. I understand that you need to get high tenstion. However, when using the Egg on-Pump up combo, the game says that my character can't reach the maximum level. Is there a certain level until the game will allow me to reach the max tension level or something?

My guy is lvl 19 and can't hit max tension.

User Info: onvicco

onvicco - 6 years ago

1. First off, the best way to do this quest is to have status-enducing spells or abilities that will make the Slimes stay put. I used a combination of Pratfall and Snooze to keep my Slimes from running.

For tension, the levels by each turn go from 5, to 20, to 50, and if you're lucky enough, you'll hit 100. Yeah, it's pretty much all luck-based, but I've never really had a problem getting super-high tension, and if I didn't get it, I just kept trying.

User Info: d3L3710n

d3L3710n - 6 years ago 2 0

1. You just need to keep trying, it can take more than 5 or so times to reach max tension if you have bad luck.

User Info: Azn_Playah

Azn_Playah (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. The levels go 5, 20, 50, and sometimes 100. You need to try several times before it cranks up to 100, but when it is at 100 you'l know. I didn't make the slimes stay put with any spell or item, i just got lucky that they didn't flee. If you go outside Bloomingdale (if you are there yet) there are slimes that, when fought, either make a king slime, or you only encounter a few and they call for backup untill they enough to make a king slime: my point is that they don't flee as easy<----------

User Info: TheTaker3k

TheTaker3k - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Just try if you dont get max tension kill the slime.Keep trying and if you have a character that has war cry use it on the angel falls slimes

User Info: RPGaddict28

RPGaddict28 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. From 5 to 50
    Your 100%
    But from 50 to 100 its a chance it wil fail
    Just keep trying and you should hit 100
    As suggested above war car or something similar to keep the slimes put is suggested

User Info: outtapride

outtapride - 6 years ago 0 0