Question from ZodaiStryde

How do I beat that one prison guy?

Hello, Zodai here.

So, I'm stuck on that one prison warden guy. Here's my party currently:

Ministrel, Level 30
Theif, Level 31
Mage, Level 29
Martial Artist, Level 31.

Do I need to level up more, or do I just need a better strategy?

ZodaiStryde provided additional details:

Ok, I'll add the strategy for my party, so , here it is.

I know I don't have a Preist for healing. Reason is: I couldn't find a spot for it XD.

Anyway, my Ministrel and Theif both have healing abilities, which means they take care of all the healing. Also, it takes out the disadvantage of priests having such low Attack. Not to mention Ministrel has quite a bit MP. (About 50-60)

My Ministrel is good with a sword, and I mainly use Falcon slash and miracle slash for offense, and obviously the normal attack.

Theif has Falcon earrings, which when coupled with Toxic slash can make poisioning much easier. It also has some decently high agility.

Mage has a bunch of equips that increase Magic Might. You can already see where this is going, can't you?

MA has a staff, and has high attack, agility and HP. Basically a hard-hitter. She can hit around 80-100 w/o Tension or Crit.

So, thats the basis of my party strategy. Am I doing anything wrong?

Shaddowval answered:

Your levels are fine, as that was what i was ate with almost the same team, my difference was i had a cleric as a dedicated healer and having the buff ability, with this guys critical hits you really need someone who can heal really well and buff you. Otherwise leveling would probably work.
0 0

Answers

dylan_2008_2k8 answered:

Just go for an all out attack.
0 0

xragnarokswordx answered:

Yea...just get lucky and hope you won't get critical hit'd. My first time against this guy, my whole group died to critical hits. I defeated him with the same levels as you, but this is my strategy...I had same party classes - except my theif was a gladiator. First I set up my commands...my minstral egged my martial artist - my martial artist egged himself - my mage casted acceleration - and my gladiator used double up.

From there on out, my minstral did healing, my mage provided item healing and spell dmg casting, my martial artist egg'd himself until max tension is achieved, which he will attack the next round, and my gladiator kept attacking with miracle sword to provide self healing and decent 100+ dmg.

Basically ride out the storm and try to pray that you won't get critical hit'd.
0 0

How do I beat Nodoph? Answered LotosRevenge
How do I beat Yore? Answered mansnow
I cant beat the Shogum...help? Answered i_like_poop
How do I beat Corvus? Answered little_Assassin
How do I beat trauminator? Answered sylvain24