Question from beardmanly

How can I increase my paladin's agility?

So I want to make my paladin faster and raise his agility. If I play as a martial artist for a while and upgrade my agility, will that carry over when i change back to a paladin?
i have mercury's bandanna and agility ring equipped too. any other ways to increase my agility?

From: DavarGrey 4 years ago

The stats you gain from leveling up as one class have no effect on your stats in another class. BUT, stat bonuses you gain from skills, especially from the class exclusive skills, do carry over to other classes.

So if you level up as a thief and put skill points into Acquisitiveness until you get Agility +20, your agility will be increased by twenty no matter which class you change into after that.

I increased my paladin's agility with a meteorite bracer which increases agility by 100. You can get it from trading in 50 mini medals at Dourbrigde or you can make it in alchemy.