Question from Rickraptor77

Where can I find (Working with Whips)?

I need to find the book titles "Working With Whips" so my minstrel girl can learn Serpent's Bite attack, can sumbody please tell me where in the game world i can find the book?

Specific location and directions would be much appreciated...

drgnslayers answered:

Actually, find Mr Whippy in Swinesdimples and he will send you see Catwright in the lighthouse near Bloomingdale. Then, this guy will ask for you to kill a drastic drackal and a dreadful drackal using the leather whip. Do so and return to Catwright and he'll give you a parcel to give to Mr. Whippy.
2 0

Answers

The_Code_Monkey answered:

I don't know the name of the town it's in but it's in the town that has *SPOILERS* the contagion boss. It's in that castle... Upstairs I believe on one of the bookshelves..... I'm not sure though... I can't exactly remember.
0 0

marsofthefire answered:

In swinedimples academy, there are 2 quests you need to complete. But to get the book, you need whips maxed out
1 0

Where do I find the book Working With Whips? Answered mrbagly22
Is anyone working on a walkthrough? Answered ZERO1234567
Hoimi table not working? Open Final_nugget
Is anyone working on putting up a guide for? Open EliteDragonNite
Where can I find Bad Axe? Answered InfernoLeo