Where can I find (Working with Whips)?

1. I need to find the book titles "Working With Whips" so my minstrel girl can learn Serpent's Bite attack, can sumbody please tell me where in the game world i can find the book?

Specific location and directions would be much appreciated...

User Info: Rickraptor77

Rickraptor77 - 6 years ago

1. Actually, find Mr Whippy in Swinesdimples and he will send you see Catwright in the lighthouse near Bloomingdale. Then, this guy will ask for you to kill a drastic drackal and a dreadful drackal using the leather whip. Do so and return to Catwright and he'll give you a parcel to give to Mr. Whippy.

User Info: drgnslayers

drgnslayers - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I don't know the name of the town it's in but it's in the town that has *SPOILERS* the contagion boss. It's in that castle... Upstairs I believe on one of the bookshelves..... I'm not sure though... I can't exactly remember.

User Info: The_Code_Monkey

The_Code_Monkey - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. In swinedimples academy, there are 2 quests you need to complete. But to get the book, you need whips maxed out

User Info: marsofthefire

marsofthefire - 6 years ago 1 0