Question from V8urinet

Where do i go after i beat the tyrantula?

So i beat the tyrantula in the kidnappers hideout and got the boat. What city/town do i go now?

Answers

rccx answered:

you travel on ur boat or something I forgot cuz i past that 2days ago
0 0

SILKA answered:

Back to Bloomingdale's Manor to locate the doll.
0 0

MyndHed answered:

What SILKA said. Then after that you can go wherever you want, you've got a boat!

...Most people seem to make for Gleeba next, it's a large Australia-looking island just north of the city where you first get the boat. There's another fygg quest there plus some awesome (and expensive) items in the shops.
0 0

digididon123 answered:

You go to Marion's to locate the doll, the a short cutscene will start. The old lady will tell you that you can have the ship, and then most people make their way to Gleeba
0 0

AnonymousParody answered:

After you have gotten the boat, you should go north until you get to the tip of the continent, then head east to the desert island with one city in its center. You can get a quest from the back of the sign declaring this city is called Gleeba if you want, but once it is daytime you should go inside the castle and climb the stairs to the second floor. You then talk to the plump guy in yellow, and he tells you to talk to a maid below about finding a golden lizard. Before you do this, it would be wise to go up the other set of stairs, and you'll see a red treasure box on the other side of a metal fence of some sort. you exit, and rap around to the northern part, where you can enter and get a magic key. You should also talk to the girl that looks kind of like a boy on the other side of the water basin to get a quest for becoming a paladin if you're interested, and then you go back down, and there's a corridor separated from your place on the stair case by a wall. The girl walking back and forth along it is who you talk to. Once you agree to help, you go outside, and by the second tree in the west shadow of the castle you clap, and a lizard will come out and run around a little. You pick him up and go talk to the girl that lost it, and after your teeth-grinding confrontation with the queen, you go up to that basin I mentioned, and talk to the man "fishing". After this you jump in and find yourselves in the bathing chambers, and the rest follows suit. Good luck!
0 0

How do I beat (Tyrantula)? Answered 2wingedangel
How do I beat Tyrantula? Open cor4life
What level should I be to beat Tyrantula? Answered seamish
Can you PLEASE help me defeat Tyrantula? Answered ApusMajor
How do I beat Nodoph? Answered LotosRevenge