Question from Wlow522

Where can I find the secret room in the Observatory?

After getting the treasure in the Observatory, the guard hinted at a secret room where there was more treasure. If anyone knows where this is, please help.

pyromite answered:

At the bottom level of the Observatory is a hidden door. From the glowing pool in the center of the room, just head straight south into the column that has the stairs leading up to the second floor. On the back of that wall is the hidden door and, through there, the secret room. The map doesn't even hide it, you just have to look for it to see it.
2 0

Answers

Zaane1291 answered:

mmm the only secret room I found is in the room you first arive the stairs that lead up to the old angel guy b4 going up those check behind them (down the stairs) and theres a life seed in the chest in that secret room
2 0

Zarf215 answered:

Me too. South of the glowing pool. I checked the whole observatory. That's the only secret room I found.
0 0

How do i get in the secret room? Answered mudkipchow
How do i get back to the observatory? Answered mosative
Observatory items? Answered Bonkers351
I'm stuck in the observatory Any help? Open Jellehbelleh
Observatory Post game? Answered Crazed_kid