Question from shadowkratos774

Is this game worth getting if I know I will be playing alone?

I don't know anyone with a ds much less people i would urge to buy a game, but I do have a bro with a ds, so could i just play with him, but with one game cartridge.

pekedey answered:

About playing alone: Though the game experience is enhanced by multiplayer, you can play the entire game by yourself. Eventually (about an hour or so into the game) you reach a point where you can create and recruit additional party members (up to 4 total party members including the hero) to offset not having other allies*. The system of recruiting is very similar to DQ3/DW3 for NES/GBC.

*Note: If you are playing multiplayer you can still have up to 4 party members, or in other words, if you are playing with 1 friend, you can also have 2 recruited allies from the inn with you, etc.

In regards to your brother: To play with your brother each of you will need a DS and DQ9 Game Cartridge.
2 0

Answers

Rickraptor77 answered:

Dude best rpg game 4 the DS ever no argument, although it doesn't support DS download play so ur bro has to get it himself also in order for you guys to team up...
0 0

Aadil_67 answered:

If you like turn-based rpgs get this one. if you want something innovative go look somewhere else buddy
1 0