Is this game worth getting if I know I will be playing alone?

1. I don't know anyone with a ds much less people i would urge to buy a game, but I do have a bro with a ds, so could i just play with him, but with one game cartridge.

User Info: shadowkratos774

shadowkratos774 - 6 years ago

1. About playing alone: Though the game experience is enhanced by multiplayer, you can play the entire game by yourself. Eventually (about an hour or so into the game) you reach a point where you can create and recruit additional party members (up to 4 total party members including the hero) to offset not having other allies*. The system of recruiting is very similar to DQ3/DW3 for NES/GBC.

*Note: If you are playing multiplayer you can still have up to 4 party members, or in other words, if you are playing with 1 friend, you can also have 2 recruited allies from the inn with you, etc.

In regards to your brother: To play with your brother each of you will need a DS and DQ9 Game Cartridge.

User Info: pekedey

pekedey - 6 years ago 2 0

1. Dude best rpg game 4 the DS ever no argument, although it doesn't support DS download play so ur bro has to get it himself also in order for you guys to team up...

User Info: Rickraptor77

Rickraptor77 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. If you like turn-based rpgs get this one. if you want something innovative go look somewhere else buddy

User Info: Aadil_67

Aadil_67 - 6 years ago 1 0