Question from AlchemicRebound

What's the best gladiator weapon? An axe or sword?

Right now my Lv. 28 gladiator is using the Uber Falcon Blade.

VulpesMundi answered:

Depends on your taste. I'd say the Uber Falcon Blade is one of the best overall weapons, especially if you have enough sword mastery for the best +attack effect. However, skills between the two weapon types are quite varied. Metal Slash is indespensible for power leveling against the metal slime family and Gigabreaker is very powerful for a skill that hits an entire group. For axes, Helm Splitter is fairly useful for doing damage while decreasing the target's defence and Axes of Evil is an invaluable freebie spam skill for hitting an entire group.

Ultimately it would depend on what you need, because both families have their uses. Personally, I'd say go for axes if you have another sword user already.
0 0

Whats the best weapon for Gladiator? Open _Teh_Midget_
How do i make 'gladiator's guide' work with my gladiator? Answered joshTof78
How do i become a gladiator? Answered AlphaBlaze12
Gladiator help? Answered DeFormation
Which is better for a gladiator ? Open kazegami14