Question from Lordluxion

How do I get Wallace to lead me to the Hope Spring?

I have 6 fyggs and I am at Wormwood Creek, but I don't know what to do now. Someone asked a similar question and the answer he got was to get Wallace to lead him to the Hope Spring where he would find a ghost girl, but his problem was the same as mine. I talk to Wallace and he just says something like "oh nevermind, it's nothing." He doesn't do anything else. Help please?

The_Iron_Spider answered:

You cannot progress to the Wormwood Creek part of the story until after you find all 7 fyggs. After some cutscenes, not only will Wallace help you this time, but all the shops will open as well.
2 0

Answers

Shaddowval answered:

You need 7 fyggs first.
0 0

Slider04133 answered:

I had similar trouble in the game. I found wormwood creek before finding the town for the 7th fygg. the 6th and 7th fyggs are on the north-east continent. one in the plains and the other in the snow area.
0 0

ReDDsHaD0w answered:

After getting the 7th fygg go back to the Observatory and the story will progress from there.
1 0

nanaka777us answered:

Gleeba, Batsureg, Swinedimples Academy should be the only Fyggs you need after you have the boat. Unless of course you missed the one at Zere Rocks, which is in the mountains between Dourbridge and Bloomingdale, to the east a little.

Some of the people in Dourbridge talk about a wealthy eccentric named Mason that comes by occasionally and that he recently bought a shining fruit....after that it doesn't really direct you to the area with his Fygg.
0 0

popatmajor answered:

you should be in wormwood creek AFTER you get 7 fyggs.
0 0