Is it possible to beat the game using only the hero (Warrior class)?

1. Is it possible to finish DQIX using only the main hero?

User Info: DanBMR

DanBMR - 6 years ago

1. s it possible to beat the game using only the hero (Warrior class)?

Is it possible to finish DQIX using only the main hero?

yes, i did it. its not hard, like some people seem to think. experience is plentiful, strategy is not much to really think about until the end of the game (unless you are over-powered of course, but even then the bosses can be cheap and keep knocking you off your feet so you become inactive for like 30 turns.....yes it has happened to me.....more than once). if you are trying to get a perfect game without deaths, don't do it.

User Info: bloodydarn

bloodydarn - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. maybe if you grind till your unbeatable then yes lol. It will be a nice long road for you my friend if you do try it...i wish you the best of luck lol

User Info: motoman18

motoman18 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Actually in Dragon Quest 9, experience you get from killing monsters is divided between party members, so if you are only using one character, you can expect to get a lot of exp, and your character will level up quickly, and you will only need to buy equipment for one character(equipment is expensive by the way) But it might be really difficult and it will be no fun having only one character.

User Info: Aadil_67

Aadil_67 - 6 years ago 1 0
  3. It will be very hard but you can beat the game with the main hero.

User Info: kjam9

kjam9 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. It's completely possible but it would take a ton of leveling up

User Info: linkboy196

linkboy196 - 6 years ago 1 0
  5. I tried and i got pretty far but the bosses just got to hard to fight solo.

User Info: lazymaster02

lazymaster02 - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. I would recommend using a miracle or uber miracle sword on a paladin that you have made an omnivocational swordmaster, that way you could heal with every attack, take small dmg, buff if needed, and still have a few potent heal spells......all while dealing solid damage. I managed to get a miracle sword loooooooong before you could normally get it through storyline by using the DQVC and buying it, so keeping your eyes open for major upgrades is a must if using only one character.

User Info: sharpshooter725

sharpshooter725 - 6 years ago 0 0
  7. I have also beaten the game solo with main character as a Warrior and once as a minstrel. Minstrel is easier than warrior because of the healing powers but if you are a high level then it does not matter. I had a level 61 Warrior when i beat the game and a level 76 warrior the second playthrough.

User Info: Crazed_kid

Crazed_kid (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0