Question from snerd

Where can I find Sorcerer's stones?

Are they drops, do you harvest them, to you make them through alchemy?

Answers

Ubiquitin answered:

I bought one from the online shop, so they are available though that means for sure.
0 1

rccx answered:

I found one in a treasure chest in Gittingham Palace
0 0

Kairose answered:

I found one in the blue chest in the room behind the first 'boss' in the final dungeon (it's sort of hidden under the stairs).

I also found one somewhere earlier, but I can't remember where. I'm pretty sure it's only available in blue chests and the online shop.
0 0

themysticalone answered:

The earliest I found one was the blue chest by the magic key door in the Gleeba sewer dungeon.
0 0

pyromite answered:

Sorcerer's Stones are found almost solely in high level blue chests. They're not easy to come by, and they're finding is more or less randomized. In my opinion, you have a better chance of finding Orichalcum than those rings. And to be perfectly frank, Orichalcum's more useful.
0 0

Where can I find a sorcerer stone? Open TerrFury
Where can I find Sorcerer's Stone? Answered Yahagi
Using Reset Stones? Answered Lord_Nuruhuine
Where can I find a LMS? Answered o2awesome
Where can I find the Oh-No Bow? Answered toxic1212