Question from rccx

Is there a good strategy against that Lieutenant guy?

He's the Tiger with a sword
My team is lvl 25 warrior,lvl 34 martial artist,lvl 34 thief,lvl 32 priest

guys i finished this game 2 months Ago

I found that using buff/kabuff as well as making sure you have someone who can heal in case your priest is knocked down during a vital round is important. Otherwise you should be good to beat him I took him down almost that exact team at around the same level.

First of all ur a little under leveled on ur worrior, i would get him to around lvl 33-35 ish.
Second if u have a friend that can help do that, Me and my brother helped each other and it help tremendously.

ATTACK!

No, seriously, just attack. It worked for me :P.

This guy interrupts just about every possible strategy, especially Tension based ones, so just wham him with everything you got. Although I had like, 3 people that had healing moves, so that probably helped.

Max fans, to get hustle dance, give skill to a slow character and spam every round.

Leveling your priest up to 38 so he has mutiheal would be the best thing for you.

Maybe you should try a paladin. It has already tremendous defense at mid twentys and can raise the defense of the whole party. In addition, his coup de grace can nullify hits completely. Combined with whistle this makes a great combo. And if the fight gets critical, you have two healers instead of one. Maybe an armamentalist could also help because it can debuff while it deals nice damage.

I trained myself at the Bowhole with liquid metal slimes until i was in the forties with all my characters. then i got the weapon/vocation scrolls for my hero, and just battled him. i killed him in 2 minutes. u should try it

Get a gladiator and sage, then train your butt off. I was in the 50's and i killed him in 2 turns

If you have the mircale sword x2 equip it on your warrior and thief to heal yourself every time you attack and have a sage in the back with multiheal and make your priest a paladin go to Quest Faq to find out how to get Vocation with a Hammer.

Level up and keep trying. I had a team that beat the last three bosses of the game without anyone dying, but this Purrvis still wiped out a member of my team with his criticals.
It all depends on whether his hatchet man skill connects or not. It's about 50% critical and 50% miss, so this battle is strongly luck. If you are having trouble because of his critical hits, you're just having bad luck and should try again.

Get Back Atcha in the shield thingy if he attacks you then he is in trouble ;)

What the hell ur on that i cant get past that dumb stupid annoying owl! i have litreally waged war against owls!

Goresby purrvis' full physical approach means a paladin is fantastic. Forbearance (100 virtue) is great as long as they're buffed and healed. The hp boost helps you survive hits crits. Purrvis is an easy fight both times round if you focus.

Change tactics so that your weakest is at the front so he doesn't knock down any of the important people such as your priest or warrior.