Reason for Treasure Groves?

1. Is there any purpose to the treasure groves? I've done about 15 of them and so far all i've gotten is maps to other treasure groves. Is there some other purpose behind them or something I can actually get from them?

User Info: Shaddowval

Shaddowval - 6 years ago
    I realize they aren't important to the story. What I mean though is they are called Treasure Groves and I have as of yet, at 26 of them, not gotten a single piece of treasure. I only get MORE maps from the bosses. So all I'm doing is going from grotto to grotto with no purpose.

User Info: Shaddowval

Shaddowval - 6 years ago

1. The grottoes hold vast treasures in them as well as giving the game more space to put different monsters like king metal slimes and other stronger enemy that wouldn't fit into the end of the game. Yes, they also have very strong gear in them, occasionally.

User Info: TheTaker3k

TheTaker3k - 6 years ago 0 0

1. I don't believe there's any point to the groves in terms of story progress. They're mainly there for exploration, treasure hunting, and leveling. A distraction from the main focus, if you will.

User Info: VulpesMundi

VulpesMundi (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. Well you can only get cetin items from treasur grove like liquid metal stuff.

User Info: dq9fan

dq9fan - 6 years ago 0 0