Question from HeyHeyHeyRay

Critical Pratfall/ quest 102??

So i did the critical pratfall against two enemies and it didnt count!! Can someone tell me what im doing wrong? i even had to use two characters with the pratfall ability

From: Leyuki 4 years ago

I forgot to mention that when critical pratfall occurs it must make all the enemies in the group fall into laughter, if not it doesn't count, and for reference i only looking for a group of 2 enemies, hope that can help :)

Did the messages say 'Critical Pratfall' when they hit? Otherwise something might be wrong with your game.

This is the same thing happening to me i have 3 guys using pratfalls on slimes and it said 'critcial pratfall' then nothing happend are u suppse to defeat the enemy after it says u hit a critical pratfall? cuz it says i have 0 but i hit 2 of them....?

I believe you must get the critical pratfall when you used it for a group of enemies, it doesn't count for single enemy. from what i experienced that is.

Ohhhh ok yea i was doing it on a group of enemies but only one got a critcal pratfall thanks :) by any cahnce do u know what the easist enemies to get critical pratfalls on are??

I think it is easiest to get critical pratfalls on the slimes outside of Angel Falls. Just get it down to one slime (other monsters work i just did it with the weakest one i could find) keep hitting it with pratfall. I defeated the monsters every time I did it and it counted so you might need to defeat the monsters as well.

I did the king slimes outside bloomingdale. If you keep the slimes killed off so that three remain, just keep pratfalling; the slimes have to laugh from the critical pratfall (they seem to occur about once in a blue moon). At one point I hit the critical pratfall when the slimes had multiplied up to 6, and basically overshot the goal by 4, but it worked.

Basically, this is all luck and will frustrate you to no end.