What is the best strategy for gaining experience?

1. i need to level up and i'd like to know the best strategy, or the best place to get XP. Thanks.

User Info: Magiicmann

Magiicmann - 6 years ago

1. Metal slimes are found in quarantomb ( west of coffinwell ) this guy gives about 4k exp
    Metal medley is found in bad cave (north of bloomingdale) this slime gives about 10k exp
    Metal liquid slime is found in bowhole ( north of wormwood creek) this slime gives about 40k exp

idk where metal king slime is though.

Hope this helps!

User Info: ChaozWing

ChaozWing - 6 years ago 2 0

1. I heard metal king slimes can be found in treasure maps but its really REALLY rare.

User Info: lazymaster02

lazymaster02 - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. This strategy is only viable after beating the game, therefore it contains spoilers.

When you beat the game you can do a storyline quest in port llafan to get full control over the starflight express. Using this, you can fly to a small cave slightly north of angel falls. There are all varieties of slimes found outside of this cave, including metal, liquid metal, and metal stack slimes. A few times using this strategy I was able to kill 3 liquid metal slimes in one battle, allowing for 30000+ xp for each party member.

User Info: duducus101

duducus101 - 6 years ago 1 0
  3. I agree with chaoswing

User Info: chucha77

chucha77 - 6 years ago 1 0
  4. This is what i did:
    First I went to Quarantomb, west of Coffinwell, and killed normal Metal Slimes. I only got 1k for each teammate(it gives 4k xp), so I sometimes only went there with one teammate.
    Later, when I reached Bloomingdale, I killed Metal Medleys. I leveled up really fast, 'cause they're not as rare as the Metal Slimes in Quarantomb, it easier to find them Bad Cave. I think I got 3k xp for each player.
    And finally, when I reached Bowhole, north of Wormwood Creek, I killed the Liquid Metal Slimes. I got 10k for each of my teammates, and I leveled up really fast. You should train ALLOT in there!!

User Info: veggam

veggam - 6 years ago 1 0
  5. King metal slime, which are quite common in high level grotto.

I would say that it appears on the floors:

Water grottos: with sluggy betsy, moai minstrel, charmour, gigantes, genie sanguinni
    Nature grottos: Octagoon, Cosmic chimaera, Wishmaster, Cumulus hex, Stale whale,
    Volcano grottos: Terror troll, Flamin' drayman, Tantamount, Barriearthenwarrior, Drakulard

it's quite common than hunting liquid metal slimes in angel falls high ground and bow hole - which took me ages to find and end up running around crazy. You also get 120000 xp for each one you defeat. Often you will run into two each battle but sometimes only one. There is rare chances that you will fight 3 king metal slime in one battle. It is best you use vanish often coz they often flee and disappear before you could get in a battle. A character who knows thunder thrust (spear) is essential - often fails but kills if hit and quick to defeat before they flee and much more effective the more people in the team who uses it as back up if others fail. High agility or equip meteorite bracers which gives 100 agility points and mercury medal (re vocate martial artist to get one) - gives 120 agility points. Hope this helps

User Info: StellaRella

StellaRella - 6 years ago 1 0
  6. Metal King Slimes spawn in the Tower of Zot (Only reachable once the game is finished) though they are quite rare.

Grotto grinding is amazing exp, but if you want to hunt liquid metal, I suggest first grabbing the quest from the cabin south of Swinedimples, you can receive the metal slime equipment from it.

User Info: Dasasoul

Dasasoul - 6 years ago 0 0
  7. Try looking for a metal medley in The Bad Cave; that's what I did. They give out about 11 000 exp but are hard to hit. And a critical hit on one is pretty much a one hit kill.

User Info: annihilator127

annihilator127 - 6 years ago 0 0
  8. Metal king slimes can be found in fire, cave, and water grottos.

Platinum jewel kings can be found in ruins grottos, and ice grottos

MKS give 120,000+ exp each, and PJK give 240,000 exp. each

User Info: LMSfreak

LMSfreak - 6 years ago 0 0
  9. I wouldn't hunt for platinum king jewel because they are horribly rare than metal king slime therefore you only get to fight one each battle if you find one while you often fight 2 king metal slime (sometimes three) when you find them. I manage to find one platinum king jewel but it appears as a company with other monsters you start a battle with.

User Info: StellaRella

StellaRella - 6 years ago 0 0