Can I change my heroes appearance late in the game?

1. Is there any way to change his appearance, particularly his hair style?

User Info: rune114

rune114 - 6 years ago

1. No, there is not.

User Info: dionkun

dionkun - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Not without using a save editor or action replay codes, there is not.

User Info: OnyxFlameGod

OnyxFlameGod - 6 years ago 1 1
  2. No i have beat the game twice and still haven't found a way

User Info: DQ9_beast_13

DQ9_beast_13 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Only way you can is to wear certain equipment such as Maya's Mane(or whatever) that give you the hair of characters from past games. You cannot change your original appearance though

User Info: albelclaw

albelclaw - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. You Can Change His Hairstyle By Getting Wigs And, Of Course, Clothes, Armour, Weapons, Etc. You Can't Change The Rest Of His Appearance, Though. Sadly.

User Info: tul3

tul3 - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. There are some items that will change hairstyle (Ex: Templar's Tresses will give you a gray ponytail), but other than that, no.

User Info: Man0fBass

Man0fBass - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. He will look like that till the end of time
    however,wigs and the like will change his hair

User Info: nivek96

nivek96 - 5 years ago 0 0
  7. Really the only way is to get wigs

User Info: gamernerd51

gamernerd51 - 5 years ago 0 0
  8. You have to find wigs for that. Otherwise your stuck with the same hair until/if you start a new game.

User Info: bobbobbob111

bobbobbob111 - 5 years ago 0 0
  9. No, unfortuantly not. I wanted to change my fourth character, who I accidently made shorter than everyone else.

User Info: epb45

epb45 (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  10. No, not technicaly, anyways.
    Like the other users have said you need to get wigs, but these don't count as a hairstyle,
    they count as a head item, but if your alright with this then to get wigs you must go to the stornway inn
    and use the DQVC wifi shopping service, with this done some special guests will apear at the inn in the royal suite, and if you set the date on your DS to your birthday and talk to the special guests (characters from older DQ games) and they will give what they are wearing on their heads, or sometimes, a wig
    just like a replica of their hair. Hope this helps :)

User Info: nazacuckoo

nazacuckoo - 5 years ago 0 0
  11. I have one alot of styles but i have never tried the outfit that the dancer is wearing in the title video, i have the dress,the shoes,the circlet just not the wig, hairstyle!

User Info: sparlingcrow

sparlingcrow - 5 years ago 0 0
  12. Nope, you have to like what you already have or start the whole game over, unless you wish to wear wigs.

User Info: oznomad80

oznomad80 - 5 years ago 0 0
  13. No sadly you can't but if you could that would be awesome, also it is not worth it to delete one of your characters for a new one dont even think about you will most likely regret it, I did.

User Info: crusader360

crusader360 - 5 years ago 0 0
  14. There is no way to change the appearance of your character other than certain clothes

User Info: squirtle1982

squirtle1982 - 5 years ago 0 0