Where else can you find Royal Soil?

1. Where else can u find royal soil after defeating boss and other than the special store

User Info: miyamoto_kun

miyamoto_kun - 6 years ago

1. You can also find Royal Soil north from Batsureg. Head up over the bridge, then turn northwest. Head up the first flight of stairs, then up the second further to the south. There should be a few brown mounds of dirt, and around one or two of them you can find the royal soils. I can't give you an exact location because I'd just dug them up earlier today and they had yet to respawn, but I know it's up there somewhere.

User Info: Flameclaw1234

Flameclaw1234 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Royal soil is dropped by Barriearthenwarrior, Drastic drackal, Mad moai, Ragin' Contagion,
    Terror troll

User Info: Shaddowval

Shaddowval (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. You can also pick some up on the map, just about due south from Alltrades Abbey.

User Info: MyndHed

MyndHed - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. You can find royal soil south of Alltrades Abbey in the field surrounded by trees and northeast of that one kid's mother's grave

User Info: xGhostFreakx

xGhostFreakx - 6 years ago 0 0