Question from miyamoto_kun

Where else can you find Royal Soil?

Where else can u find royal soil after defeating boss and other than the special store

Flameclaw1234 answered:

You can also find Royal Soil north from Batsureg. Head up over the bridge, then turn northwest. Head up the first flight of stairs, then up the second further to the south. There should be a few brown mounds of dirt, and around one or two of them you can find the royal soils. I can't give you an exact location because I'd just dug them up earlier today and they had yet to respawn, but I know it's up there somewhere.
2 0

Answers

Shaddowval answered:

Royal soil is dropped by Barriearthenwarrior, Drastic drackal, Mad moai, Ragin' Contagion,
Terror troll
0 0

MyndHed answered:

You can also pick some up on the map, just about due south from Alltrades Abbey.
0 0

xGhostFreakx answered:

You can find royal soil south of Alltrades Abbey in the field surrounded by trees and northeast of that one kid's mother's grave
0 0

Royal Suites? Answered toxic1212
The others up in the Royal Suites, who are they? Answered icedragonr
Royal Suite and DQVC? Answered Parnash
Where can I find the Oh-No Bow? Answered toxic1212
Where can I find a LMS? Answered o2awesome