Question from katamari_roller

Well...what now?

After 43 hours of adventuring, I finally reached the end of DQIX. The problem is that I don't know what's left to do. Apparently, the average Japanese played logged in 140 hours into the game and I'm bored about 47 hours in. Is there anything big left to do after defeating Corvus and saving the world?

Answers

Shaddowval answered:

Go to Port Llafan and talk to Jona, after doing her quest you will be given a large amount of options of things to do,
1 0

BlackWind22 answered:

you ca get the Starfllight Express by going to Port Llafan an talking to that Jona girl (can remember the name sorry). You will need specific equipment which are a watermaul wand, flowing dress, silver shield an i think one more piece but im not sure. once you have those go to where you battles Llevaithan. You will then face the real Lleviathan which is much stronger. You'll receive Sterling's Whistle which summons the Express. You'll be able to go anywhere you want.

Search for treasure, do quests, go nuts!

Good Luck!
1 0

cheesepuff121 answered:

Personaly, I agree with BlackWind22. Also, when you get the Starflight Express under you're control, there is an island north of Snowberia wher you can accept a quest which will lead you to some of the most dangerous bosses of the game...

Good luck!
0 0

How do I beat Tyrantula? Open BennyBoodna
Where can I find Blighten Rock? Open GodDammitRoss
How to get thirty tags with one game? Unanswered Katniss_lv_DQIX
Baramos Strategies please help? :( Open dragokiller321
I need halpbeating Godwyn? (both forms) Open DragonLord465