why cant I find the item for the First Quest?

1. I skipped by it and didnt come back to it until after i had cleared the 4th town of contagion.. I got the quest, but the girl says it is a sparkling item by a tangleweb east of the village.. I'm at the tangleweb but there is no items anywhere near it that i can pick up.. how do i get them to spawn?

User Info: fw2036

fw2036 - 6 years ago

1. Also to add... Some of the item finds are also based on in-game time of day. Certain items may only appear during the day while others will only appear at night. Keep that in mind.

User Info: VulpesMundi

VulpesMundi (Expert) - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. It's completely random. Sometimes many appear, sometimes none appear. Save your game, shut off the power, turn the power back on, and try looking for the webs again. If that doesn't immediately work, wait a few hours and try again. Eventually they will show up.

User Info: VulpesMundi

VulpesMundi (Expert) - 6 years ago 2 0
  2. You can get a tangleweb from the spider boss. It can also be bought later in the game, its not expensive, so you may want to wait to complete it.

User Info: pokemon_fan

pokemon_fan - 6 years ago 0 0