Will this game be great, good or bad?

1. I haven't bought the game yet but it looks really good except i don't know anything bout the gameplay.

User Info: F4ilFTW

F4ilFTW - 6 years ago
    Do u hav to kno any background story from like the other dragon quests?

User Info: F4ilFTW

F4ilFTW - 6 years ago

1. Dragon Quest IX is a fantastic game and a true RPG gamer's dream come to life for the Nintendo DS. If you're a fan of RPGs, you have to buy this game; the content will keep you engrossed for months of real life time and hundreds of hours of in-game time.

No you don't need to know anything about the other Dragon Quests; each DQ after Dragon Quest III has been a stand alone game in terms of the plot so this game is separate from all the other games in this series. A few pieces of advice though is to; keep an open mind for really obvious puns, be prepared to play for a LONG time on this one game alone, and remember that this game becomes even more addictive AFTER you beat the main game. If you enjoy a game with a HUGE post-final boss content, then you're going to love Dragon Quest IX.

User Info: KdanZero

KdanZero - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Its awesome buy it the gameplay is calssic awesome DQ9 one of the best ds games ever maybe the best one

User Info: Azure_Q8

Azure_Q8 - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. Yeah i've almost beaten this game: i've played it all day every day for about 10 days now, because its just such an addicting, awesome game. If you buy it, you won't be disappointed.

User Info: TheTaker3k

TheTaker3k - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Buy it (new). It's awesome, and (if you buy it new) we all get the added benefit of having S-E and Nintendo see that DQ does have a market in the US.

User Info: Moulinoski

Moulinoski - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. You'll love it trust me, the battle system is pretty much turn based.

User Info: lazymaster02

lazymaster02 - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. The game is great, a great stroy, lots of stuff to do once you beat the game, and it never gets old.

User Info: DragonFantasy

DragonFantasy (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. It is a great game that any fan of RPGs will enjoy. I have had it since the first day it came out and have played 135 hours.

User Info: Metalslime13

Metalslime13 - 6 years ago 0 0
  7. THE MOST GREATEST GAME IVE EVER PLAYED IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE IF YOU DIDNT BUY THIS GAME THEN BEG LIKE HELL ITS MOST INTENSE RPG GAME I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED......... BUT MAKE SURE YOU DONT PLAY TOO MUCH OF IT BECUZ ITS BAD FOR YER EYES SO LIKE MAYBE 30MINS A DAY IF TOO FUN TO STOP MAYBE BOUT AN HOUR........ hope i helped :)

User Info: goosebump13

goosebump13 - 6 years ago 0 1
  8. If you like pure turn-based battles and party customization, then you will enjoy this game. There's tons of extra content, and all sorts of party options. The story isn't great, but definitely stands alone. This is the only DQ game I have played, and I really enjoyed it. My only complaint was that there is only one save file, and you are not likely to delete your old one, causing high replay value but an inability to replay it.

User Info: 22whiterabbit22

22whiterabbit22 - 6 years ago 1 0
  9. i like dq4 better, but thats just me. ITS A TRULY EPIC GAME, that is the nature of dragon quest.

User Info: epb45

epb45 (Expert) - 5 years ago 1 0
  10. This game is EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: cheesepuff121

cheesepuff121 - 4 years ago 0 0