Question from MHapp1236

How do I solve quest 113 (Hoarse Whisperer)?

I know that I'm supposed to anger an enemy then use soothe sayer, but is there any specific way to anger enemies? I've angered a few bosses before, but never intentionally.

MHapp1236 provided additional details:

So I don't need to anger and soothe the enemy with the same character?

DracoZereul answered:

Easiest way to clear this quest is to Zoom to Bloomindale and fight a group of Pink Sanguini. Use Whistle, and you'll almost always get a response from them. Soothe Sayer each one that gets enraged, keep having one guy whistle, and you'll be done in no time.
0 0

Answers

DavarGrey answered:

The Whistle ability learned from the Warrior's class exclusive skill angers enemies. You can even re-anger an enemy with Whistle after you've soothed it so you can keep repeating the process until you've satisfied the quota.
1 0

yak_breeder answered:

They don't have to be the same character.
0 0

Jahozafat124 answered:

You could also use palladins, and hope and pray you get their coue de gras, that angers every enemy no matter what. I've also noticed some enemies get angered when zing is cast, and others when a crit is scored, even if it isn't against themselves. It realy depends on what happens and what kind of enemy your facing.
0 0

How do I solve Quest 41: Slimon's Quest? Answered nWoWhammy
How do I solve Quest 132? Answered grenmus
How do I solve (Quest # 109)? Answered Samueldude101
How do I solve quest 23 ? Answered rousmc
How do I solve quest...? Answered terrable