Question from angel_dude_

Where can I find (Slipweed)?

Thanx in advance.

Answers

TheTaker3k answered:

I normally find slipweed whenever i'm not looking for it, and i'm sorry that this answer actually has no difinative answer, but they are all over the place, you just have to commit to look (also you can look in your items list if you already have a little and it will give you the name of the region that you found them in).
0 2

eXaphor answered:

You can find Slipweed at south of the Coffinwell continent, at the middle tier.
as well at Hermany(after crossing the southern bridge at Snowberian Coast), located at the western side.
0 0

conkid answered:

Go to this web page:
www.ualberta.ca/~fqureshi/materialsenglish.jpg
1 0

ValkyrieCain answered:

As you are walking to the Bowhole located in Wormwood Creek, there's a little island-like land mass connected by two "bridges"

I think that's slipweed...
1 1

dragonsakura22 answered:

If you go to the field area south of Coffinwell there is a circle area which has Slipweed in it.
Hope I helped!
1 0

StarSolarDQ answered:

South east of Coffinwell town {: Also, just before the bowhole, there is an island connected by tree trunks :}
1 0

AoiNoKitsune answered:

Slipweed can be found south of Coffinwell, on the first plateu if you're coming from Stornway,
Mid-way to the Bowhole, on the small island conected by two logs and next to the Hermany plateu, in the tilled field.
1 0

squirtle1982 answered:

I am pretty sure some monsters drop it. I sure have enough of it.
)=(
0 0

Kendra1989 answered:

If you've been to wormwood creek, then zoom(if you have it) to Wormwod creek and go NW of the village, cross the bridge, there is a little island on your map, head to that direction and then cross the logs, and there are your slipweeds.................. hope this helped
0 0

Hazzathedestroy answered:

Theres a circle on the ground south from coffinwell that has slipweed, and the small island in west wormwood joined to the map by logs. cross the logs and on the small island theres slipweed.
0 0

Where can I find Bad Axe? Answered InfernoLeo
Where can I find the Oh-No Bow? Answered toxic1212
Where can I find a LMS? Answered o2awesome
How do I find Drakularge? Answered MilesPrower01
How do I find/ get quest 4 ? Answered farlane88