Where can I find (Slipweed)?

1. Thanx in advance.

User Info: angel_dude_

angel_dude_ - 6 years ago

1. Slipweed can be found south of Coffinwell, on the first plateu if you're coming from Stornway,
    Mid-way to the Bowhole, on the small island conected by two logs and next to the Hermany plateu, in the tilled field.

User Info: AoiNoKitsune

AoiNoKitsune - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I normally find slipweed whenever i'm not looking for it, and i'm sorry that this answer actually has no difinative answer, but they are all over the place, you just have to commit to look (also you can look in your items list if you already have a little and it will give you the name of the region that you found them in).

User Info: TheTaker3k

TheTaker3k - 6 years ago 0 2
  2. You can find Slipweed at south of the Coffinwell continent, at the middle tier.
    as well at Hermany(after crossing the southern bridge at Snowberian Coast), located at the western side.

User Info: eXaphor

eXaphor - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Go to this web page:
    www.ualberta.ca/~fqureshi/materialsenglish.jpg

User Info: conkid

conkid - 6 years ago 1 0
  4. As you are walking to the Bowhole located in Wormwood Creek, there's a little island-like land mass connected by two "bridges"

I think that's slipweed...

User Info: ValkyrieCain

ValkyrieCain - 6 years ago 1 1
  5. If you go to the field area south of Coffinwell there is a circle area which has Slipweed in it.
    Hope I helped!

User Info: dragonsakura22

dragonsakura22 - 5 years ago 1 0
  6. South east of Coffinwell town {: Also, just before the bowhole, there is an island connected by tree trunks :}

User Info: StarSolarDQ

StarSolarDQ - 5 years ago 1 0
  7. I am pretty sure some monsters drop it. I sure have enough of it.
    )=(

User Info: squirtle1982

squirtle1982 - 4 years ago 0 0
  8. If you've been to wormwood creek, then zoom(if you have it) to Wormwod creek and go NW of the village, cross the bridge, there is a little island on your map, head to that direction and then cross the logs, and there are your slipweeds.................. hope this helped

User Info: Kendra1989

Kendra1989 - 4 years ago 0 0
  9. Theres a circle on the ground south from coffinwell that has slipweed, and the small island in west wormwood joined to the map by logs. cross the logs and on the small island theres slipweed.

User Info: Hazzathedestroy

Hazzathedestroy - 3 years ago 0 0