Where can I easily find a Magus?

1. I looked in the quarantomb, and Newid Isle, but I slimply cannot find it. Does it have to be at a certain time of day, or a specific place?

User Info: Mahrio

Mahrio - 6 years ago

1. Low level dungeons. I don't recall where, but somewhere along the wight knight quest or slightly later on, but their somewhere there. really, really easy to find and come in packs of 3/4 or 3 w/ another monster.
    And the low level map you get from christopher collapsus, you are correct dragon claw.

User Info: TheBonsaiSlaya

TheBonsaiSlaya - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. My memory tells me I saw them wandering around at one point, but I'll be darned if I can remember where. They don't seem to appear on the map for Quarantomb, but they do randomly appear with other monsters in battle. All I can recommend is to be patient. I did get some to appear with two Metal Slime battles in a row, if that helps.

User Info: VulpesMundi

VulpesMundi (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Magus are found in the Quarantomb, Newdid Isle, and grottos.

User Info: larryboy181995

larryboy181995 - 6 years ago 0 1
  3. Not sure but i think there are some south of zere inside other battles.

User Info: dracojp

dracojp - 6 years ago 0 1
  4. the first map you get from the Guy on zere rocks

User Info: dragon_claw12

dragon_claw12 - 6 years ago 1 1
  5. im playing the game right now and i've spotted some in the quarantomb not by themsleves but in other battles such as with a metal slime. alternatively, as dragon claw and the bonsai slaya says above, treasure maps. They run abundantly in those

User Info: BlackWind22

BlackWind22 - 6 years ago 1 0
  6. Their at the first grotto map and Quarantomb.

User Info: DragooN_25

DragooN_25 - 6 years ago 1 0
  7. Once you give a Special Medicine(made using alchemy) to the man outside Zere Rocks, go to the Granite Tunnel of Woe near Stornway. they should be on every floor.

User Info: CelestriaSlave

CelestriaSlave - 6 years ago 1 0
  8. I would say the best place to find a magus is in the Quarantomb (west of coffinwell.) They are weakest there, and thus more easily defeated.

User Info: Requiem_Blade

Requiem_Blade - 5 years ago 0 0