What am I supposed to do in Wormwood Creek?

1. I just came to Wormwood Creek and I already talked to Wally. What do I do now?

User Info: PortusLumos

PortusLumos - 6 years ago

1. If you have collected all the fyggs, then the story should progressed normally after you talk to Wallace.
    Which is by exiting the room(get a scene), after that, return to Wormwood Creek and then examine the statue that was located behind the shop, and then you will get an item. Show it to Serena at the cave.

User Info: eXaphor

eXaphor - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. To clarify, if you went to Wormwood Creek on your own accord (exploring), nothing will happen (shops remain closed, no Inn, etc). You can only make progress in this town by progressing the main storyline.

User Info: AzureLivesOn

AzureLivesOn (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. You need to get farther into the storyline for people to talk to you.

User Info: kjam9

kjam9 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Well actually you need to collect all seven fyggs and then take the starflight back to the observatory.

User Info: XxKrucekxX

XxKrucekxX - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Thats when you get attacked by SOMEONE (im not gonna spoil it but you'll be suprised) but they take the fyggs and you get sent back down to the observatory

User Info: XxKrucekxX

XxKrucekxX - 6 years ago 0 0