Question from TheTaker3k

How do I beat The Final Boss' Final Form?

My party members are as follows:
Lv.38 Gladiator with 234 hp, 17 mp, 305 attack, 254 defence, and 55 agility (he has axes and swords maxed, and has a falcon blade equiped) ||||||
Lv.31 Ranger with 177 hp, 80 mp, 292 attack, 178 defence, and 112 agility (She has bows maxed) ||||||
Lv.41 Martial Artist with 235 hp, 17 mp, 341 attack, 190 defence, and 227 agility (He has Claws maxed) |||||
Lv.39 Priest with 174 hp, 134 mp, 153 attack, 170 defence, and 130 agility (She has moreheal and multiheal, and maxed staves)
I have 1 more open slot for another party member, and if i should make a replacement, how should i build that replacement to help the cause (if i even need it)?

TheTaker3k provided additional details:

Any equipment suggestions or strategies are accepted! (I've been playing for almost 80 hours in this game and i kind of want to beat it and move on with my life)

TheTaker3k provided additional details:

Can't replace the gladiator cuz hes the story character.

TheTaker3k provided additional details:

oh well... i just beat him last night i got really lucky though, it went down to the nail but my gladiator's mirror armor reflected Corvus' kafrizz and he took 227 damage and died. Thanks anyway!

rccx answered:

Keep using Multiheal wit ur priest?

or when u get hurt even once you heal
0 0