Question from spatrix87

Multiplayer usage?

so i have read a couple other questions and want to make sure that they are correct... multi-player isn't done over the internet connection only DS to DS correct? if so why does it give me the option to setup my wireless connection status on the main menu of the game?

Answers

ghostnappa554 answered:

multi-player isn't done over the internet connection only DS to DS correct? if so why does it give me the option to setup my wireless connection status on the main menu of the

multiplayer is when two people come to each others game

the wifi connection is for a online store for buying stuff with in-game money
0 0

rh3ia answered:

Me and my best friend have played multi-player lodes of times, we've played about 20 hours together. So the big deal is you go into the inn in Stornway, you will see a girl Celestian in a bikini outfit and talk to her. If you want friends to join your game, you need to take how many of your party members away, to get how many friends you want.For egsample: -1 PM= 1 friend. -2 PM=2 friends.-3 PM=3 friends. You need to all be within 5 meters of each other, all in the same area.Then you talk to her, you will see 3 other things, whatever yo chose with the DS icon, that's multi-player stuff.
0 0

How do you get on multiplayer? Answered TJ1524
What can you do with the Multiplayer? Answered TheVeyron
Multiplayer limitations? Answered Zalomar
Multiplayer online? Answered firestarter16
Trading equipment in multiplayer? Answered Zalomar