Multiplayer usage?

1. so i have read a couple other questions and want to make sure that they are correct... multi-player isn't done over the internet connection only DS to DS correct? if so why does it give me the option to setup my wireless connection status on the main menu of the game?

User Info: spatrix87

spatrix87 - 6 years ago

1. multi-player isn't done over the internet connection only DS to DS correct? if so why does it give me the option to setup my wireless connection status on the main menu of the

multiplayer is when two people come to each others game

the wifi connection is for a online store for buying stuff with in-game money

User Info: ghostnappa554

ghostnappa554 - 6 years ago 0 0

1. Me and my best friend have played multi-player lodes of times, we've played about 20 hours together. So the big deal is you go into the inn in Stornway, you will see a girl Celestian in a bikini outfit and talk to her. If you want friends to join your game, you need to take how many of your party members away, to get how many friends you want.For egsample: -1 PM= 1 friend. -2 PM=2 friends.-3 PM=3 friends. You need to all be within 5 meters of each other, all in the same area.Then you talk to her, you will see 3 other things, whatever yo chose with the DS icon, that's multi-player stuff.

User Info: rh3ia

rh3ia (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0