Where are the enimies required to complete quest #86?

1. So far i have only completed 2 of the 3, but im not sure where the last one is.

User Info: ShadowAura100

ShadowAura100 - 6 years ago
    ok im just gonna make this clear, i just don't know which monster im supposed to kill for the 3rd, ive already obtained the quest items from killing the Mortoad and the Hunter mech, but im not sure if the enemy im looking for to kill is the Living statue or Stone golem.

User Info: ShadowAura100

ShadowAura100 - 6 years ago
    OK I've been trying to do this quest, I've killed over 100 mortoads and still haven't gotten the item. I've tried regular attacks, special attacks, I've tried different boomerangs, I've tried doing it alone with my main character which is the one with 100 points in boomerang. Am I missing something here? Oh, and yes the quest is active, I did read the note under the table, and I did talk to the kid who gives you the clues to the monster's identities.

User Info: djcroft77

djcroft77 - 6 years ago

1. I'm not sure if this is always true, but i got better results doing it w/the classic boomerang. If you're up to 100, you should be strong enough to take each out-1 hit, with the exception of the living statue in the Bowhole.

User Info: CelestriaSlave

CelestriaSlave - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. They are in each of the three dungeons. If you've got two go to the third.

User Info: larryboy181995

larryboy181995 - 6 years ago 0 3
  2. I'm betting on the last one being a Living Statue and the cave in the woods being the Bowhole. I'm working on this one too, did you just have to keep killing mortoads and hunter mechs with regular boomerang strikes or was there more too it?

User Info: DavarGrey

DavarGrey (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Bowhole and the enemy is living statue, and kill it with only regular attack with boomerang. doesn't matter what you do to reduce its health as long the finishing strike is regular attack with boomerang

User Info: Leyuki

Leyuki - 6 years ago 1 0
  4. It is living statue in the bowhole, iam working on this too, just cant find it yet...

User Info: Thalvend

Thalvend - 6 years ago 1 0
  5. Monkey.

User Info: superman12omz

superman12omz - 6 years ago 0 4