Why can't i seem to get any further after collecting all 7 fyggs?

1. I got the last fygg in swinedimples academy, and used the golden express to get back up to the observatory. Now instead of turning in each and everyone of the fyggs as I collected them, I decided to wait with it untill I got all 7 to save some time. Now after talking to the chief guy and telling him about the incident of alltrades, he tells me good luck with getting the next fygg. If I talk to him again, he says something along the lines of "Thank the gods for your safe return, now you must go and get the other 6 fyggs".

I've tried going in and out of the observatory, doing other stuff and coming back, but he keeps saying the same thing. In my bag I still have 6 fyggs to turn in. Is my game stuck, or is there something I've overlooked?

User Info: LBPlanet

LBPlanet - 6 years ago

1. if you went to the observatory after getting all 7 without a cutscene then it means you never really got all of them, and it might have been a slight glitch in your game confirming you have obtained all 7, the bosses you face to obtain the fyggs are as followed:

Master of Nu'un
    Lleviathan
    Garth Goyle
    Tyrantula
    Grand Lizzier
    Larstastnaras
    last but not least Dreadmaster

if theres a boss missing in your defeated monster list thats name is in that list, that means you havent obtained the fygg from them

User Info: ShadowAura100

ShadowAura100 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0

1. There's no way to actually turn in a fygg while you're still collecting them. Your character holds on to the fyggs until you have all seven. So basically, you still need one more.

Many people miss the fygg at Zere Rocks. It's northeast of Bloomingdale.

User Info: Kazerei

Kazerei - 6 years ago 0 0