Question from drean93

How do I use the (Martial art manual)?

I dont know how to use it what is it for?

Yahagi answered:

Actually. It lets you carry unused tension from one battle to the next. So if your character has 50 tension, and the monster(s) are killed before you can use it. It will let you carry that tension to the next battle, but the battle has to be in the same area. If you leave that area, all tension returns to normal.

Now, that's what it says; but if you have used it like I did. You learn that it decrease's you for every battle not used. So if you start with a tension of 50 and the battle is won before you use it. The next battle in the same area, you will have 20. If you win the battle again before you can use it and you don't increase it, the next battle you will only have 5. And if it's not used or increased again, you have none.

I found that out when I got my character up to 100, and they didn't stay purple.
2 0

Answers

eXaphor answered:

That item will increase your character tension for each battle.
Just put it to your character bag, and it will be triggered automatically, which only for that character.
But it only work on the room where you are in, if you leave the room, then your tensions are back to normal.
As far as I know, it won't work on bosses.
0 0

nargman answered:

Yahagi is right
0 0