Question from patz

Warrior lv 40 quest, 092?

How can I make the monster really really angry. I blow the whistle twice and it didn't do the trick. Does my character need to be a warrior too? I kept trying but once they're enraged, I killed them. Nothing happen.

Bladist answered:

@ipatz: Are you sure you're going after the right monsters? Quest 092 requires you to kill exclusively Mandrake Marauders (found in either grottoes or the Magmaroo) after enraging them. If Whistling isn't working for you, try hitting them with an attack that won't deal enough damage to one-shot them (Mandrake Marauders are somewhat notorious for enraging at almost any attack).

P.S.: link, I think you might be confusing the two different warrior quests. The first Warrior Quest (the lv. 15 one, 091 "Critical Appraisal") requires you crit kill two enraged monsters, without using Critical Claim or Thunder Thrust (which I find to be absolutely bogus). The second quest, as I am to understand (I haven't gotten it yet, since my warrior has yet to reach 40, but I do have the official guide), doesn't require to kill using criticals, but only while they are enraged.

Hope this helps
2 0

Answers

link2434 answered:

The hit that defeats the monster has to be a critical hit not caused by critical claim, can be landed by any character in your party, and must be landed while the monster still has the rage status. No, a monster cannot be really, really mad, there is only one level to the effect of whistle.
0 0

Where do I find the Warrior Class quest? Answered Venefica
Is This the best item set a warrior can get? Answered DarkInferno61
Best items for Warrior? Open Deefrenzy41
Armamentalist to Glad or Warrior? Open paperpower3
Where can I find the warrior armour? Open originlucario9