Question from Super666spawn

How to do wat?????

How to combine the weapons in this game i whould like to get the stardust sword,,..but really how can i combine the items and weapons.

Super666spawn provided additional details:

And Explan it give me the details please thank u

ReDDsHaD0w answered:

Well, first you have to get to the second town in the game called Stornway.
At Stornway if you check the bulletin board in the middle of the town it'll mention something about the Wight Knight.
After going through some of the storyline the king of the city will ask you to defeat the Wight Knight, continue with the storyline and after going through the Stornway story go back to the inn at Stornway and there will be a Alchemy Pot.
0 0

Answers

Rybal answered:

No offense, but if you aren't far enough to know how to use alchemy, you have a VERY long way to go to be able to get the Stardust Sword - for that you will have to go through multiple, very high level treasure grottoes (which you'll find out about as you progress the game) and still get lucky.

If you want more immediate information, I suggest using one of the two alchemy guides in the FAQ section.
1 0

marsofthefire answered:

Essentially, if you want the stardust sword, you will have to beat the game. Or you could cheat, and use an AR (like I did- dont hate on me) and enter the cheat for all weapons
0 0

Baramos Strategies please help? :( Unanswered dragokiller321
I need halpbeating Godwyn? (both forms) Open DragonLord465
If I lose Serena the ghost's necklace, can I get it back? Open shotgunsrawsome
How do tanks handle high level legacies? Open blazingken1
Legit Celestrian? Answered To4oo4