How to do wat?????

1. How to combine the weapons in this game i whould like to get the stardust sword,,..but really how can i combine the items and weapons.

User Info: Super666spawn

Super666spawn - 6 years ago
    And Explan it give me the details please thank u

User Info: Super666spawn

Super666spawn - 6 years ago

1. Well, first you have to get to the second town in the game called Stornway.
    At Stornway if you check the bulletin board in the middle of the town it'll mention something about the Wight Knight.
    After going through some of the storyline the king of the city will ask you to defeat the Wight Knight, continue with the storyline and after going through the Stornway story go back to the inn at Stornway and there will be a Alchemy Pot.

User Info: ReDDsHaD0w

ReDDsHaD0w (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0

1. No offense, but if you aren't far enough to know how to use alchemy, you have a VERY long way to go to be able to get the Stardust Sword - for that you will have to go through multiple, very high level treasure grottoes (which you'll find out about as you progress the game) and still get lucky.

If you want more immediate information, I suggest using one of the two alchemy guides in the FAQ section.

User Info: Rybal

Rybal (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. Essentially, if you want the stardust sword, you will have to beat the game. Or you could cheat, and use an AR (like I did- dont hate on me) and enter the cheat for all weapons

User Info: marsofthefire

marsofthefire - 6 years ago 0 0