Game freezes on my acekard every time I try to complete Quest 015, Collapsus's Cal? Any help?

1. Game freezes on my acekard every time I try to complete Quest 015, Collapsus's Cal. Any help?

User Info: Geno211

Geno211 - 6 years ago

1. All of you people are pathetic, way to assume everyone with a flashcart is a pirate. Some of us buy it for convenience of not having to switch carts all the time & carry them when going out.

Unfortunately I don't know of a fix for your problem. Try gbatemp for a solution instead of asking here where morons breed like rabbits.

User Info: -NaS-

-NaS- - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Hey, you could BUY THE F***iNG GAME. Usually works for me.

User Info: 2L84U_Ninja

2L84U_Ninja - 6 years ago 3 2
  2. yea u probably need to buy "The" game then if tat happens

User Info: miyamoto_kun

miyamoto_kun - 6 years ago 1 3
  3. Yeah Yeah boys grab ur c00ks and go away

User Info: Geno211

Geno211 - 6 years ago 0 3
  4. Try purchasing the game, then you shouldn't have any issues. Kinda pathetic considering how cheap the games are on the DS system...

User Info: LuathasWilde

LuathasWilde - 6 years ago 3 1
  5. first off, this isn't really the place to ask questions like this. If you did pirate the game, then please don't announce it to the world here. it's in violation of the rules here (just about every gaming site, to be honest). Other sites will be able to help you with this. I would give you a few, but that would be against the rules as well.

User Info: sixthsage

sixthsage - 6 years ago 1 0
  6. This game is $35, /come on/, really

User Info: Patware

Patware - 6 years ago 0 1
  7. Agreement with NaS >_> stop preaching idiocy and move on.

And... $35? Are you nuts? You don't know where Geno lives - in Australia, it's freakin' SEVENTY five dollars.

User Info: Princess_Moogle

Princess_Moogle - 6 years ago 0 0