Question from Geno211

Game freezes on my acekard every time I try to complete Quest 015, Collapsus's Cal? Any help?

Game freezes on my acekard every time I try to complete Quest 015, Collapsus's Cal. Any help?

-NaS- answered:

All of you people are pathetic, way to assume everyone with a flashcart is a pirate. Some of us buy it for convenience of not having to switch carts all the time & carry them when going out.

Unfortunately I don't know of a fix for your problem. Try gbatemp for a solution instead of asking here where morons breed like rabbits.
2 0

Answers

2L84U_Ninja answered:

Hey, you could BUY THE F***iNG GAME. Usually works for me.
3 2

miyamoto_kun answered:

yea u probably need to buy "The" game then if tat happens
1 3

Geno211 answered:

Yeah Yeah boys grab ur c00ks and go away
0 3

LuathasWilde answered:

Try purchasing the game, then you shouldn't have any issues. Kinda pathetic considering how cheap the games are on the DS system...
3 1

sixthsage answered:

first off, this isn't really the place to ask questions like this. If you did pirate the game, then please don't announce it to the world here. it's in violation of the rules here (just about every gaming site, to be honest). Other sites will be able to help you with this. I would give you a few, but that would be against the rules as well.
1 0

Patware answered:

This game is $35, /come on/, really
0 1

Princess_Moogle answered:

Agreement with NaS >_> stop preaching idiocy and move on.

And... $35? Are you nuts? You don't know where Geno lives - in Australia, it's freakin' SEVENTY five dollars.
0 0

How do I complete quest 113? Answered little_Assassin
How do you complete quest 163? Open sonicfan17
How do you complete the Paladin quest? Open awesomescout13
Complete Quest List? Answered CidVIIChick
How do I complete Glitz's Fashion Quest? Answered Uche12345